Wednesday, November 3, 2010

it is well

oh hey,
so i just posted a very old blog post from a long time ago, so you will have to scroll down to read it!!
today, while not on facebook, I contemplated the meaning of life, and wrote a short novel on my time doing community service after two months in prison.
yes, I am being facetious.
today, I went to class, took a test, and now I am working on a drawing for my drawing class. I am currently obsessed with my twitter account, http://twitter.com/mkitstallings... follow me, but I am tired of getting a text every 5 minutes, thinking that I am super popular and much to my dismay, it is just a tweet, not even about me, or directed towards me. (in the time that it took me to type that paragraph, I got three tweet messages. mlia.)
this week is campaign week, yayyyyyyyy

here is an exciting youtube video.


to close, I just want to say be joyful. i'm reading this book right now called be joyful and it is so freaking challenging. it's basically about looking at all the crap circumstances in our lives with the single mind, like Christ, and turning them into blessings. it's all about your perspective. Dr. Kynerd, one of my softball coaches, but more importantly a great mentor, used to always say, "kit, did you dropping that ball change the price of eggs in china? no, it did not. it is all about your greater perspective." now, I still don't know what that has to do with the price of eggs in china, but the point is that if you have the right perspective, you can take a bomb that just went off, and turn it into christmastime.
remember, be joyful.

mucho love,
girlK

girlR, good to have you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment