Thursday, November 4, 2010

"that would be like taking a girl"

ok ok ok, I know I already blogged today, and this is annoying but tonight is definitely blog worthy.
so after being in the library for far too long with girlR and playing ridiculously loud youtube videos the whole time, we went back to keller and ended up sitting on the ground for a very long time talking to my friend nettie, who is from auburn, about birmingham. you see, nettie is planning on taking us on a auburn high school adventure night, where we are going to do all these things that the kids from auburn high did, be expecting an exciting post on friday about that one, and it gave me the great idea that nettie needs to come to the ham with me and girlR. so we talked and talked about all the great things in birmingham, like the dollar theatre, and downtown, and mountain brook village, and maki fresh, and snobiz, and the SUMMIT and all the other great things about birmingham. not only did this make me miss birmingham so much, this made me so excited about thanksgiving break.
so to close, I had a sugar cookie and I wore a sombrero and I went back to my dorm. I would say it was good night.

p.s. ALLL of this great fun, and even more to come happened while NOT on facebook. this happiness that I have right now could be yours for the low low low price of simply getting off facebook. trust me, it's worth it.


girlK

No comments:

Post a Comment