Monday, November 8, 2010

meet my family.

{sorry this has taken me so long to post!}

today, while not on facebook, I did way too much,

The day began with a very early 8 o’clock class and then a long day on the concourse supporting Victoria, and a skipped Auburn experience class. After a while on the concourse I was lucky enough to see my dear friend, mark price walking out of class.

Meet mark.

Mark is 19 years old, he enjoys rave dancing, and otter youtube videos. His special skills are unicycling, singing, and making jokes. He has considered being a model for Patagonia, but His life goal is to be on the amazing race.

Well mark and I made plans to surprise Melanie price at her 20th birthday party at chewacla. So we went to walmart to get her a present. We bought her some 3-d chalk and half price Halloween candy and then made our way out to chewacla. We didn’t have any gift wrapping, so I found a shaker in mark’s car and tied pieces of the shaker on the presents to make them appear as they had been not last minute. We arrived at chewacla, but didn’t want to call and ask where she was, because we were suprising her, so we walked around chewacla, which is a national state park, so don’t be confused by its size. We walked down to the waterfall, accidently walked up on two people getting freaky on a rock, it was awkward, but still couldn’t find Melanie. So we decide just to call her, and turns out she wasn’t there. It was too cold. So we wandered around chewacla for awhile longer, getting the most out of the 2 dollars it cost to get it, we made plans to go skydiving when I turn 19 and to win the amazing race when we turn 21.

We left chewacla and headed back to campus, and I went to see Melanie to give her her presents.

Meet Melanie.

Melanie is now 20 years old. She enjoys building forts and eating fried chicken. Her special skills include climbing trees, and being hilarious. For her birthday we gave Melanie 3D chalk and I have never seen anyone so excited.

after playing with melanie for a very very long time, I went to dinner with girlR, and then to the ruf barn dance! claire bear was my dance partner and we rocked it. I just love her to death. we then proceeded to waffle house and had just an average time. oh did I mention that I love cody nall to death??

overall it was a fantastic day.

yes, this is my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment