Monday, November 8, 2010

um war eagle to that!

{please pretend this was posted on friday! sorry, I'm having to play catch up}
today while not on facebook I fufilled all of my freshman girl aspirations in one picture.

after this incredible moment, I had a remarkably awkward moment in the farmhouse fraternity house. then I campaigned on the concourse for a long time, though I wasn't quite as lucky as I had been that morning, and then I took a good long nap, and then went to the parade.
the parade was super fun, and then I began an incredible night of auburn high school fun with nettie and kate and girlR. first we went to auburn high school football game, and they lost for the first time in like three years, so sorry about that auburn high school, looks like I was your bad luck charm. then nettie took us to this awesome bridge in the middle of nowhere and once I got over the feeling that I was going to be raped, it was really fun!
after that we got back to campus and ended up sitting in nettie's car and talking for like 3 hours because we were too tired to get out of the car. lame.
i forgot to post a video last time so here is two!!!

watch this if you want to pee on yourself from laughing so hard


mucho love,
girlK

only a few days lefttttttt!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment