Sunday, October 31, 2010

A few points I would like to add:

1. I just reread my post and found numerous grammatical errors that honestly make my want to cry. Forgive me and please correct them as you read.
2. GET READY PEOPLE! CHRISTMAS IS 55 DAYS AWAY!!! Which also means that...
3. Thanksgiving is 25 days away. Which also means that...
4. We Auburn students have 3 school weeks until Thanksgiving break--insert a week of Thanksgiving break and the (stay humble, but WAR EAGLE) Iron Bowl and then...-- 2 school weeks until Christmas break...
For all you slow folk out there, this math adds up to 6 total weeks until I have completed my first semester of college.

Where has the time gone?
I have no idea, but it is currently beckoning me to do my laundry.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
GirlR

No comments:

Post a Comment