Tuesday, October 12, 2010

social networking rehab

oh hey,
I just want to reiterate what my dear friend, girlR, has already previously stated about this blog, especially for those out there who seem confused....
we started this blog because we are seeking help from our addiction to facebook. these past few months have been hard, and I will admit that I have been in denial about this addiction, so I have decided to reach out for help. I guess this blog is kinda like our social networking rehab. we decided instead of spending all those countless hours wasting our life on facebook, we would spend countless hours living life to the fullest, and then blogging about what we did instead of being on facebook.
now, some people have already begun to question our motives, and I am here to say STOP THAT TRASH. we posted this link on facebook so that people could follow it, and be encouraged by our not being on facebook so that they could do the same. who knows, maybe one day there will be a show on mtv, where people talk about and share their struggles with the facebook addiction, and some of their stories of what they did while not on facebook. i mean, with all the tv shows about midgets and tree people and about being pregnant but not
knowing.... it could happen.
I also just want to say sorry, to anyone who enjoys stalking my life, you'll have to actually call me to know what I'm doing or how I'm feeling or how I feel about how I'm feeling. or you could just follow this blog.
so yeah, I hope you enjoy this blog. I know I will.
stay classy bloggerworld,
girlK

1 comment:

  1. I think this is awesome what y'all are doing. Don't listen to the haters.

    ReplyDelete