Sunday, October 31, 2010

sorry about that

Alright, shen we originally made this blog, we had these really great intentions of posting everday and just blogging it right on up... GirlK has done an excellent job of this. I, GirlR, have been, as you may say, missing in action, but GirlK is right when she says that I have not been on facebook... I have not been on facebook a once.
What have I been doing, you ask? Well, don't you worry, I am here to tell you.
For one thing, I have been spending much less time on the internet... which is not only grand, but also the reason that I have not been blogging.
Let's seeee.... I last posted October 13th. Since then I have been home... twice... which was silly, but very nice. On my first visit, I did up some fancy hair and makeup for my fifteen-year-old sister's homecoming dance-- she looked gorrrgg (I would post a picture, but my only access to them is through facebook, so I am currently incapable.)-- and a mere 3 days later, I returned for the Thursday opening night showing of 12 Angry Jurors at my high school alma mater (as of the past 5 months). I was super involved in the theatre deptartment there when I was in high school, and all the returnees say it super strange to be back for a show your not in, but I didn't think it was that strange. It felt somehow just the way it was supposed to; however, it did make me miss performing A-LOTTT... but like I said, things are as they should be.
Moving on, the next weekend brought corndogs o' joy to the rolling plains of dixie, and our precious tigers (the orange and navy blue ones) took spot as #1 in official college football rankings (that I pay a ridiculous amount of attention and understanding too). The week following brought nothing exciting except for a lack of sleep and poor time management on my behalf... oh, and it also brought a gift-wrapped package of William Jetpack Mason (as he calls himself on his voicemail answering machine??) on Thursday evening. We roughed it on the abandoned plains while everyone else enjoyed their Mama's home cookin'. We had a nice weekend leading up to this very point of my blog where I bid you goodbye and apologize for the senseless rambling that is a consequence of my blogging neglect and that you have endured if you have made it thus far into this post.
Keep reading. We've got 10 more days. I make you the faux promise to post on everyone of them, and I guarantee a post on November 11th because there will be nothing, but joy and jubilation from Keller Rm. 106 on my roommate's birthday.

I enjoy the way GirlK has ended posts with the following:
Peace and Blessings,
GirlR

No comments:

Post a Comment