Thursday, October 21, 2010

last name ever first name greatest


oh hey,
it has officially been 10 days without Facebook, and I am still going strong. today has been very eventful to say the least, I would probably consider it one of the greatest days yet. first of all, to catch you up, I finished my gradation project, but I had to sacrifice sleep to do it. I began working on my project at 11 in the studio, and besides taking a 2 hour break to go to ruf and chill, I was in the studio until 8 the next morning. It was a long night. I did have some fun before though, I went to chill with girlR and claire warlick and brittany moates and then me and brittany went to mcdonalds and I won something else off of the mcdonalds' monopoly cups and I accidently stole someone else's food and got WAY more than I payed for, and then I jumped out of a moving car and successfully didn't break my leg. after that I was in the studio all night. the next day, I was very delirous, and after eating lunch my friend david, I hung out with my friend mark, and we built this grass mound and convinced all these girls that it was for a project. it was hilarious. after that, I went to my dorm and slept til 9, woke up, ate dinner, and went back to be at 10. the next day, while not on Facebook, I did absolutely nothing exciting.

which brings us to today. today, while not on Facebook, I had way too much. fun. I got out of class early and melanie called me so I went and ate lunch with her and mark, my family. we had a good time, I taught them this game where you push people's hands and try to make them fall down and we got way to into it so we stopped. we then climbed some trees outside of owen, which resulted in the 2 adorable pictures below.


this is my big, Melanie. I love her wayyy too much.



after climbing trees like a boss, I spent the rest of the day with my best guh clur. I went to her apartment and saw this fun fellow on the way (dear men everywhere: please NEVER EVER wear spandex. EVER) and I did some laundry and we decided that we really want a little tea cup pig to name hamilton. the only thing is that they cost around 800 dollars, so if anybody out there knows someone who breeds teacup pigs just let me know. after catching up with clur, I went to an ruf bible study, and let me tell you it was legit. we are reading through stories in this storybook bible, like a bible for children, and at first I thought that was kinda shallow I guess for a college bible study, but it really taught me the beauty of simplicity. even the simplest thing, like a child's storybook bible can teach you about God. it is incredible how he works in the most mysterious ways.

finally the end to a perfect day, dancing with my girls in the parking lot of the student act. doesn't get much better than that. did I mention that EJ and clur crump like it's their job??

oh by the way, if you are wondering about what has happened to girlR, well honestly I have no idea where she is, but I know where she is not, and that is on facebook.
peace and blessings
girlK

No comments:

Post a Comment