Monday, October 25, 2010

i'm feelin so fly like a G6

oh hey,
before I begin my adventures of this weekend and the past weekend, while not on facebook, sorry I have been super busy!! but I want to give a shout out to Allison Shaw, and her BEAUTIFUL baby, Elizabeth Gray.
so adorable.
anyways, so this past weekend while not on facebook, I hung out with my dear friend girlR, sorry she hasn't posted so long. still don't know where she is. and we went to dinner at pita pit (our usual) and then walked into this incredible event at the student center, with laser tag, salsa dancing classes, inflatables, a mechanical bull, and a wedding chapel. the next day we went to the football game, WAR EAGLE. after the game, I went to this haunted farm. there was a haunted hay ride, a haunted barn, and a haunted forest. basically it was all just really hilarious. these guys ran around in masks and just grunted at you the whole time. but my dear friend kate patrick was hilarious. at one point she literally jumped into my arms because she was so scared of the men with the "chainsaws" or as I like to call, the jacked up toasters. the rest of the weekend was average. the next week, average. on tuesday, we had our halloween social, so me and kathleen and sarah katherine dressed up as the jonas brothers but we get there and we couldn't get in, because we were only 18. so we decided to go to mcdonalds, and guess what, it closes at 11. so basically we got all dressed up, and couldn't get into our social OR mcdonalds. so we did what any normal person that loves mcdonald's ice cream would do and we jumped into a random car and went through the drive thru. I went home on thursday to watch my volleyball babies play in the state championship and I am SO proud of them. after spending a lovely weekend at home, I am happy to be back in auburn.
only a few days left, my goal is to post a fun youtube video every day until the deadline. starting today.


much love.
girlk,


No comments:

Post a Comment