Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am 5 years old.

oh hey,

Sometimes in life, you come to the point where you just have to be a child. It's like an impulse that just hits you, and you just have to do something immature. there really is no explanation for it, I give credit to my long hair, because I am convinced that short hair means mature grown adult and I'm not going to cut my hair until I'm ready to be one. It could also come with the name, 'kit'. don't get me wrong, I love my name, but it doesn't exactly say maturity, not like my real name, mary katherine, does. anyways, so today instead of being on facebook, I decided to act on my childish impulse and I made a rope out of belts in my friend's, molly and kathleen, dorm on the third floor and I took the rope and tied it around molly's pillow pet monkey, chris brown, and hung him out the window. let's just say molly was less than thrilled when she walked out of einstein's bagel to see her precious chris brown hanging out of her window, but I did get some good laughs from other people walking around, so I would consider the whole joke a success.

girlK

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE how you start your posts with "oh, hey" it makes me so happy!

    love you, kit
    mary jensen

    ReplyDelete